Tuesday 5 November 2013

Bike Parts are an important thing to get right when starting out cycling. I've learned the hard and expensive way.

While I'm a newbie to this whole thing and get excited just talking to the people I've met about how much they train and spend on bikes, I'm only getting started with cycling to work and getting out when I can.
Now that it's winter I'm highly considering buying a turbo trainer, but I just hope I have the time to use it for cycling training and it doesn't become my only trophy of cycling!

In the search for it I have felt a bit overwhelmed but did find a lot of website for bike parts and other stuff. I'm going to keep looking until I find what's right for me but there's a turbo trainer on Alimay Sports that might just be right for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment